Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Move me Lord

Standing on the edge of the cliff, facing the cold waves crashing against the rocky shore hands held open feeling the breeze sweep across everything standing still. A promising taunting as if daring to move the cliff underneath me.
"If you can move this mountain, just please won't you move me!"
Whether its the whisper of death's sudden cold chill, the laughter of sweet fellowship or the burning incense of prayer, as long as it moves me closer to thee Lord...

Move me into thine embrace
Help me run this race
To leave this world with a trace
Of God's forgiving grace

3 comments:

Kindred Spirits said...

Did you write this yourself? you are so deep...the power of words that we have. The power of God`s love. mel

What Love! said...

Yes i wrote it. The words came right out as i was writing the blog. When we allow God to touch us he turns ordinary things into his marvalous works of praise. If only i would let him do as he pleases all the time...

Redeemed said...

Beautiful Mary!!!!!